I heard that after prom on saturday somone who was attending was driving home & someone shot at them & they wrecked. I dont know how much truth is in this, I was jsut wondering?
I heard that after prom on saturday somone who was attending was driving home & someone shot at them & they wrecked. I dont know how much truth is in this, I was jsut wondering?
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
Well I haven't heard that, not to say it's not true, because I don't hear so much anymore (avoid town for the most part, amazingly Clintwood is pretty dead so no reason to go there) but there are plenty of people who might can answer that.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Well if it would have happened then everyone in the state would know about it.....but i go to clintwood and i've not heard a thing about it. Hey bekah PM me
huh???
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
??do you have a question???
No this wasn't true...and someone started a rumor bout someone getting shot it Pound too...it was also a lie...
I get a headache trying to decipher you. Noone would tell you anyway! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Amazingly Rocket Man, Clintwood has never been a New York City. I like the non hustle and bustle myself. You need to stop and smell the ROSES!
Bookmarks